• Nanofiber technology ensures longer filter life at a significantly lower pressure drop
• Substrate media features increased rigidity, higher durability, and superior cleanability
• MERV* 15 filtration efficiency rating per ASHRAE 52.2-2007
• Superior particle release due to surface filtration
• Lower pressure drop saves energy
• Longer filter life reduces replacement and maintenance costs
• Lightweight and easy to install
• Flame retardant media available
• Stainless steel construction available
Ultra-Web® is proprietary and made with an electrospinning process that produces a very fine, continuous,
resilient fiber of 0.2-0.3 micron in diameter to form a permanent web-like net. This nanofiber “web” with its
very fine interfiber spaces is constructed onto tough spunbond substrate media, resulting in:
• A more robust media that captures even submicron dust on the surface
• Better pulse cleaning and lower pressure drop
• Cleaner air, longer filter life, and greater cost savings
(1) It provides up to 25 percent more filtration air flow than other same-sized cartridge.
(2) Shorter and stiffer filter pleats help minimize dust entrapment simplify filter cleaning. By reducing the height of the pleats from
the standard 2 inches to 1.5 inches, the pleat wall is less likely to collapse or bend, which can encapsulate dust and prevent it's expulsion.
(3) Oval-shaped cartridge filters have fewer areas of high velocity, resulting in a lower potentially for media abrasion and increased filter life.